Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hustle & Bustle


Sometimes it takes a break from your daily routine, to find exactly what you want. On an irregular lunch break my day went from mundane to the MAN-datory (shameful pun, I know…). I realised where I belong and where I crave to be. I belong in the HUSTLE, I belong in the BUSTLE of what we call, Sydney CBD. The crowded footpaths, the lack of natural sunlight, the fruit stands….I crave it ALL!

Forget the New York Minute, we have the Sydney lunch hour! And what a handsome lunch hour it is. Hundreds of well groomed men flock to said footpaths and make their way to various appointments, meetings and lunch dates (how do I get me one of those?!). As I made my way through the sea of Ralph Lauren business shirts, I couldn’t help but wonder – had the men gotten hotter…. or had I simmered down?

It got me thinking. I don’t know if my standards are falling? My horizons are broadening? Or my eye sight is failing?..…What I do know is the men in this town are heating UP! More specifically; suited up business-types are cranking the Hunk-O-Meter.

Something has shifted in the male population. Hair is combed, shirts are crisp, ties are coordinating. Sydney has never looked better! So bring on the Friday night mixer (yes i am aware it’s only Monday), grab your wingman (or in my case, wingwoman) and EXPLORE our handsome city. And STAT, before hair-dos become ruffled, shoes become scuffed and all the great lunch spots are taken…... - Rhea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home